Apply to work at Bin There Dump That today!
Job ID: OP002: Dumpster Delivery Expert
Pick up and deliver 6 yard to 20 yard roll-off dumpsters for residential and commercial projects. Utilize company software for processing pickups and deliveries. Complete truck inspection reports.
Daily driving throughout the Omaha metro area, including Council Bluffs, IA. Minimal physical activity. Newer trucks (Ford F-550s and Chevy 6500). Light and fun working environment. Starting pay $18.50/hour, paid weekly. 35+ hours per week. Seasonal/slower in winter months.
Licensing/Certification: Valid Driver’s License. DOT medical card. No CDL license required.
Uniform: Khaki or dark pants, steel-toed safety boots. Company shirts provided.
Vehicle: Company truck provided for pickups and deliveries.
Must have Skills:
- Reliable and conscientious
- Superior customer service
Areas of Responsibility:
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English
- Represent company in a professional manner
- Understand highway traffic and signals and have good understanding of local area and neighborhoods
- Clean driving record
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position
- Some commercial vehicle operation experience preferred but not required. We will train!
- Excellent attendance and team player
- Operate and drive lift trucks to transport trash
- Tarp dumpsters to ensure safety and security of cargo
- Follow routes and travel schedules using GPS
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Oversee condition of vehicle by inspecting tires, lights, brakes, fluids and other equipment
Please send resume to email@example.com with 'I am Interested in the “Dumpster Delivery Expert” position' in the subject line.
No attachments other than Microsoft Word or Acrobat PDF will be accepted. You can also copy and paste your resume and cover letter into the E-mail body.
Please provide cover letter and resume.